20200513

Saturday May 3, 1980

_. We over slept [again] and Graham and Gill left in a state of panic to attend the wedding in Knaresborough. We had a leisurely breakfast, eggs and bacon.

A warm, sunny day, and we drove over to Haworth. We sat in the corner of a pub laughing at the other drinkers. Scornful is Beautiful, that's our motto. At 4 we returned to Club St for garlic beans on toast. All slept on the sofa afterwards, cuddling Phil, the stuffed dog.

Ally went to the Belfry at 6:30 and I returned home in the evening sunshine. Took to my bed after a few hours in front of the TV. Attempt to read the Lillie Langtry biography, but sleep crept upon me.

-=-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Saturday May 19, 1984

A warm, gentle day. Ally and I took off to town with Samuel at 1pm. We didn't take the pram and I carried baby for two hours, by the end...