20200526

Thursday June 12, 1980

_. Foul and wet. Arrived at the YP at 8:50 to a bombardment of heavy artillery from Kathleen. She blew her top at my constant lateness. I told her I would in future work 9-5, instead of 8:45-4:20. I cannot grumble really because I've got away with it for over 3 years.

Ally came at 8:30 and we went to [1] the New Inn and [2] the White Cross. Talked about Ibiza.  We were spotted by Philip Knowles, but escaped. At the Cross we also bumped into Martyn Cole, smoother than ever, in a tweed jacket, with his girlfriend.

Home at 11 to join the 'Jim and Margaret' evening. We drank some mead, from Holy Island. By 2am I was slightly pissed.

-=-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Saturday May 19, 1984

A warm, gentle day. Ally and I took off to town with Samuel at 1pm. We didn't take the pram and I carried baby for two hours, by the end...