20230215

Monday February 21, 1983

 Washington's Birthday Observance

I object to see 'Washington's Birthday Observance' printed here on this page. There is no page headed 'Queen Victoria's Birthday Observance', and if you expect to see 'Horatio, Lord Nelson's Birthday Observance' then you can forget it. The publishers of WH Smith desk diaries sucking up to the Yanks.

Ally leapt into the bath and I lingered in bed. She was yelling abuse in the direction of the little _____ postman as he passed us by without depositing any mail in our box. We giggled, kissed goodbye and parted for 10 hours. Ugh.

At the YP Margo informed me that Carol is engaged to the President Carter look-alike ....

to be coninued.

-=-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Saturday May 19, 1984

A warm, gentle day. Ally and I took off to town with Samuel at 1pm. We didn't take the pram and I carried baby for two hours, by the end...