20240619

Monday July 2, 1984

 Bank Holiday in Canada

Moorhouse Inn

Very hot. Brewery meeting. I decided to keep a low profile and despatched Ally instead. Ordinarily I'd have gone with Rob (Piper) but he's in Portugal. Ally went off at 5 and came back at 9:30. It was the usual event. Ally was placed between Colin Black and Fran (O'Brien). She says F.O'B was disgustingly cheerful. No sign of LG. We are blessed with a pay rise. I now get £7,440 per annum. The group adjourned to the Angel and White Horse where Ally was stuck with Pirie and Chris Wills. She was back at 9:30 cheerful and 'full of it'.

-=-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Monday October 15, 1984

 Moorhouse Inn, Leeds Phoned Horton and spoke to my prodigal parents. Ally has to go to the brewery next week on a food hygiene course and I...