20240619

Tuesday July 3, 1984

 Moorhouse Inn

LG phoned again to discuss the incident of last Thursday. He says he has every confidence in me and that we could do the job standing on our heads. I told him that I regret losing him. He says we will meet again. Very Vera-Lynnesque. 

Completely dead. The pub that is. Jane is a miserable little tart. Can't think why we ever employed her. Big Brian was in. Frank refers to him as a 'shit-pusher', which I take to mean homosexual. Come to think of it Brian is always in with spiky haired youths barely out of school. It's been very hot, but obviously not hot enough to give the buggers a thirst.

-=-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday August 10, 1984

 Moorhouse Inn Sandy (left) and chum. My first guinea pig, Sandy, was born 20 years ago today. Blimey, what a brain I have. What a memory. O...