Moorhouse Inn, Leeds LS11 5NQ
Clemmie is so beautiful and female. She sits up - those lovely blue-grey eyes. So old fashioned.
Hectic. Can we afford £23 a week to educate Samuel privately? I hope so. We do not want agents of Kinnock getting their hands on our progeny. I could take anything from a child except left wing politics.
Margaret Rushton phoned in sick at 7. Or perhaps I should say her mother did. We were left 'staffless' on a pool night. The team from the George The Fourth came here with the usual camp followers. All Tetley women look like prostitutes, with flashed hair and bitten finger nails.
Ally says that one day we'll look back upon these hard-working times and laugh it off. God. It is such a wonderful experience all this.
From the Telegraph Peterborough column: Ouch! If proof were needed that nudists are a thick skinned lot, I learn that delegates attending a meeting of the Federation Naturiste Internationale in Dublin this Spring are to be issued with pin-fixed identification badges.
![]() |
| Sapper: Wylie. |
-=-

No comments:
Post a Comment