20261008

Thursday March 19, 1987

 Moorhouse Inn, Leeds LS11 5NQ

Clemmie.
Clemmie has cut her first tooth. Ally thought she could feel it yesterday and today I felt the tiny thing whilst giving her luncheon. [Milupa 'Spring veg']. How they grow up. Thank God her eyes are bright blue. I am sure that one day she will be stunning and hopefully break a lot hearts. But not mine. Tired. We run this vast bulwark with next to no staff hours.

Four members of the Royal family are to take part in a televised "It's a Knock Out" tournament for charity on June 15. The day of royal fun and games at Alton Towers leisure park Staffordshire was dreamed up by Prince Edward who has persuaded Princess Anne and the Duke and Duchess of York to captain international teams of personalities from the world of showbusiness and sport.

-=-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thursday March 19, 1987

 Moorhouse Inn, Leeds LS11 5NQ Clemmie. Clemmie has cut her first tooth. Ally thought she could feel it yesterday and today I felt the tiny ...