20200412

Friday February 1, 1980

_.Hangover. Drank black coffee with my eye balls hanging out. To the YP. Felt like death. I escaped at 11:30 into the sunny, cold, fresh morning. To Bradford where I found Ally looking like a housewife stood over a sizzling lasagne for tonight's dinner. We ate fish and chips from over the road and at 1:30 we returned to Haworth, which looked beautiful shrouded in snow and basking in sunlight. Had a few drinks in a couple of pubs and ended up in the Black Bull. We sat holding hands___________. Back in Bradford for 4 we put a hole in the lasagne and drained a bottle of red wine then sprawled on the rug looking at photo albums.

Phoned Lynn. She says they'll be coming to Jacq's tomorrow if the snow holds off. Ally and I will go even if it means walking to Leeds.

At 6:30 Ally took me to Manningham Lane and then went to her labours at the Belfry. At home I slumped in an armchair until 12:30.

I have a new jacket from Sarah's catalogue.

-=-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Saturday May 19, 1984

A warm, gentle day. Ally and I took off to town with Samuel at 1pm. We didn't take the pram and I carried baby for two hours, by the end...