_. Low Sunday
The Observer has a piece on the Prince of Wales and Lady Amanda Knatchbull's relationship. When the boring old Observer gets on the bandwagon I feel it must be serious. They say she'll use one of her middle names and be 'Queen Victoria.'
Ally and I watched 'The Dam Busters'.
Ally went off to the Belfry. I spent the evening compiling a lengthy letter to her. Watched 'Not the Nine O'Clock News' on BBC2, the funniest thing on TV at the moment. An up and coming actress called [Pamela] Stephenson gave a remarkable impersonation of Angela Rippon.
-=-
The journal of a Yorkshire lad from the age of 17 in 1973 through several decades .... Transcribing from handwritten volume to blog may take some time ...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Saturday March 21, 1987
Moorhouse Inn, Leeds LS11 5NQ As you have no doubt fathomed by now our plans to move from the Moorhouse have grounded on the rocks of apath...
-
Moorhouse Inn, Leeds LS11 5NQ Stock take at 10am. A £30 deficit. No staff. Sir John Colville's book came in the post, and I flicked thr...
-
Moorhouse Inn, Leeds LS11 5NQ Margaret Rushton, our absentee barmaid, graced our abode with her presence at luncheon. Her mother is flat ou...
No comments:
Post a Comment