20220127

Friday April 2, 1982

 Queer sort of day. Have the Argentinians invaded our treasured Falkland Islands? Don't know.

Home at 6. Ally and I sat by candlelight devouring lamb with peppers, and putting back lager and strawberry wine.

Saw no TV but got through several piano concertos and David Bowie. I sat reading my diary and soon realised from my account of our pre-marital relationship that I had a fancy for her despite Mr Pinder's presence. Ally says that Pinder was very fond of me. Got pissed up and went to bed after 12 leaving a greasy sheep carcas in the crock-pot in the middle of the floor.

-=-


No comments:

Post a Comment

Saturday May 19, 1984

A warm, gentle day. Ally and I took off to town with Samuel at 1pm. We didn't take the pram and I carried baby for two hours, by the end...