20200503

Thursday March 27, 1980

_. Out at lunchtime buying provisions for dinner with Ally tonight. Rump steak, asparagus spears, mushrooms, peas, and a strong, unpronounceable cheese. I bumped into dear Christine in Safeways. We frequently meet like this in supermarkets. When asking if _________ has found a girlfriend yet and was told 'no' she expressed the view that he must be 'queer'. ________.

To Ally's at 4:30. We ate the dinner with rellish. The poor girl has hardly eaten a thing since Saturday. She had been in bed all day, but I found her in much better spirits. A relaxed evening. I left her at 10:15 and came home.

-=-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Saturday May 19, 1984

A warm, gentle day. Ally and I took off to town with Samuel at 1pm. We didn't take the pram and I carried baby for two hours, by the end...