20200503

Tuesday March 25, 1980

_. I stayed over at Lidget Green, but left at 8:30 and got a bus to Leeds. I spoke to Catherine at the AHA.  Ally has found a doctor  - Glover, Michie and York, of Lidget Green. Lynn went to see Ally at 11am. ___________.

I left the YP at 5:30 and got a lift to Lidget Green with Dave B, who had Jacq and Paul in the car. They are dining with Lynn & Dave at Burley. I couldn't see them in the back of the car for the clouds of tobacco smoke and fumes engulfing us all. I was invited to Paul's birthday party. It's his birthday on April 9, and the party takes place on the following Saturday.

At Ally's we sat next to the fire. Her mother phoned. At 10 o'clock I packed her off to bed.

-=-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Saturday May 19, 1984

A warm, gentle day. Ally and I took off to town with Samuel at 1pm. We didn't take the pram and I carried baby for two hours, by the end...