_. I stayed over at Lidget Green, but left at 8:30 and got a bus to Leeds. I spoke to Catherine at the AHA. Ally has found a doctor - Glover, Michie and York, of Lidget Green. Lynn went to see Ally at 11am. ___________.
I left the YP at 5:30 and got a lift to Lidget Green with Dave B, who had Jacq and Paul in the car. They are dining with Lynn & Dave at Burley. I couldn't see them in the back of the car for the clouds of tobacco smoke and fumes engulfing us all. I was invited to Paul's birthday party. It's his birthday on April 9, and the party takes place on the following Saturday.
At Ally's we sat next to the fire. Her mother phoned. At 10 o'clock I packed her off to bed.
-=-
The journal of a Yorkshire lad from the age of 17 in 1973 through several decades .... Transcribing from handwritten volume to blog may take some time ...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Saturday March 21, 1987
Moorhouse Inn, Leeds LS11 5NQ As you have no doubt fathomed by now our plans to move from the Moorhouse have grounded on the rocks of apath...
-
Moorhouse Inn, Leeds LS11 5NQ Stock take at 10am. A £30 deficit. No staff. Sir John Colville's book came in the post, and I flicked thr...
-
Moorhouse Inn, Leeds LS11 5NQ 5th Sunday after Trinity Bessie phoned. Andrew and Lorraine are to live in un-marital bliss in a £29,000 mais...
No comments:
Post a Comment