20220630

Saturday July 31, 1982

 A promising start at 9:30. Eggs and toast, &c. Ally was off it from the start and after cleaning away the breakfast things she went back upstairs and climbed into bed. I went outside with a paint brush and finished the windows which I began three months ago. Ally emerged at about 3 just in time for Dave and Lynn's arrival with a blond, bronzed Frances. They came to inspect Ally and make sure I am not maltreating her. Frances drank milk and gobbled a biscuit and says 'tick tock' and 'pick' for picture. She has fat little brown legs, but doesn't use them. She's still a replica of Dave. They left after an hour.

I went to buy fruit and veg from a Pakistani. Carried on painting. TV. Sleeps.

-=-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Saturday May 19, 1984

A warm, gentle day. Ally and I took off to town with Samuel at 1pm. We didn't take the pram and I carried baby for two hours, by the end...